Thursday, January 5, 2012

UCF and Cracker Jacks.... (really old, but never posted)

This weekend was fun, we went down south to visit my family and then to Fan Day at UCF. We spent a lot of time in the car, but it was definitely worth it! I have to say, I am so proud of my brother. (The reason we went to UCF) He has overcome so many obstacles! Our hope is that one day he will  be lucky enough to play in the Major Leagues!!! It was so good to see him happy yet again!

At Fan Day, we were offered some Cracker Jacks... You know the song.. "buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I ever get back for it's root root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame..." Ok you get it. I have to say Cracker Jacks are not what they used to be! What the heck happened to the caramel and the peanuts and the toy? I opened the bag and I was shocked to see white popcorn! I remember cj's being covered in caramel! And the peanuts.... I had 3 in the whole bag! What the heck! I'm afraid to even get started on the toy!!! When I was a kid, I would get a ring or a ball or something fun in the cj's box. You know what I got this time.... A lousy piece of paper that had slits in it to make it look like the animal's mouth was moving....(refer to picture) VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! Yes, they were still delicious, but I am afraid of what they will look like by the time I have children!

No comments:

Post a Comment